Some Hot Posts

Blog Archive

Translate Blog

Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta

Get updates in your mail box.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Subscribe Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google Subscribe in Rojo Add to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in FeedLounge Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to My AOL
Your Ad Here

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Professional C# 2005 (Wrox)

I liked this book for its compactness. Reading each chapter is worth its while as it does not state the obvious and gets to the point immediately. The title says "Professional" and the book lives up to it. I think this version didn't miss any thing, I've been reading this book since its edition on C# .NET 2003, most of the authors have been retained, which means that this one is a well researched and worked upon piece of literature.Its shows. I give it five stars. Professional C# 2005 (Wrox) Other Good Books

0 comments:

Your Ad Here