Some Hot Posts

Blog Archive

Translate Blog

Dummies Guide to Google Blogger Beta

Get updates in your mail box.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Subscribe Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Google Subscribe in Rojo Add to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in FeedLounge Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to My AOL
Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 3, 2007

CA Antivirus 2007, Its a life saver, found it better than Nortons

I've been using Norton, actually its the only Anti Virus I ever felt relying on. Good for benign homey environment but you ask for even a little more and it refuses to oblige with a straight face. Happened to me when a client complained of a CD which I had compiled at home, being infectious. I scanned it many times to no avail. I scanned it with McAfee my brother has on his System still no trace. I tried pacifying my client who gave me that techy's look (that I use to give him) and asked me to scan it with CA. Ya, I got this advice from my client. But CA's virus defination are more comprhensive. Its light wait to boot. It scans the system without slowing it down that much. I'm yet to explore its internet security thingy but with CA standing guard for my system, I'm more at piece with secrutity senerio at home. I give it five starts. CA Antivirus Other Good Software

0 comments:

Your Ad Here